Brand development is the process of creating and strengthening your professional services brand. As we help individuals/firms develop their brands, we divide the process into three phases.
- The first phase is getting your brand strategy right and aligned with your business objectives.
- Second is developing all the tools you will need to communicate the brand, such as your logo, tagline and website.
- Finally, there is the phase of strengthening your newly developed or updated brand.
Do you need Artist Development?
So many artists want a manager when what they really need is artist development.
Artist development consists of developing all aspects of an artist until he or she can earn a living making music. Sometimes an artist needs more refinement before a manager is willing to take a chance on them and invest time and energy into their career.
Artist development consists of
- Establishing an artist’s personal brand
- Live show (including band)
- Establishing a following
- A collection of viable material (songs)
- Social media profiles
- Networking sites
Most experienced managers will not take an artist on until they have at least a good amount of those pieces in place.
King James has been nominated for 4 Grammy’s so far in his music production career. Currently he has expanded to Artist Development and Management.
Contact him today for a consultation – firstname.lastname@example.org